Thursday, June 21, 2007
New house
Well, here we are in our new (old) house. It is quite different than living in a brand-new house. This one needs a lot of work. So far we have tackled Katie's room and Micah's (who will be arriving somewhere near the end of July) room. A lot of painting, some pulling up of old carpets, new blinds and curtains...it has been a lot of work. Not to mention all the fun I had cleaning "the booger wall" (it was seriously as gross as it sounds). Hopefully we will tackle the kitchen next. The pink toilets will have to stay for awhile. But even though it is in need of some love, we are really having a good time in this house. We can't wait to have people come over and see it (we just need to unpack about twenty more boxes first!). I can't find the cord to connect the camera to the computer, so no pictures yet, but we will get them up soon. That's all for now, it is 10:30 PM and I, the poor pregnant lady, am very tired. Hope you are all well! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Louise, where is your house? Chris and I want to come see you and Andy ASAP. I don't care if you have 100 boxes left to unpack and you know Chris is pretty handy when it comes to that kind of stuff so just give us a hollar if you need anything. Let us know what is going on. We can't wait to see you. Did you go to the Ikea yet? If not they have great furnishings for cheap/budget prices and I think you'd enjoy most of the stuff they have (more modern). Have a great week.
Post a Comment