Hangin out at the Zoo
Well, I certainly have put this off long enough, so here goes...
FIRST: We are expecting a new little baby boy (Micah Jeffrey) on July 24th. So far this pregnancy has been great. Morning sickness through the first trimester, but it was manageable (easy to say now that it's over), and every thing else is completely normal. We are excited and hope Katie will adjust well to her new brother.
SECOND: Andy graduates from dental school in 18 days (HOORAY!). These past four years went by a lot faster than we expected. He can hardly wait to be finished, although he still has a lot of preparation to do for his board exams.
THIRD: We are moving to Bountiful, Utah in 26 days. Andy will be starting a residency program at the University of Utah Medical Center, so we are moving home, at least for a year. We are very excited to have a house where Katie can play in the backyard sandbox instead of just throwing rocks around everywhere.
FOURTH: Katie will turn 2 on the 12th. She is getting huge, and does new things all the time to surprise us. She loves to sing and her favorite forbidden activity is to climb up on the counter and put things in the microwave when I am not looking. I have to keep in unplugged when it is not in use or she will melt something (like her plastic tea set).
This is just a quick update of our news, but I hope it gives you a little peek into what we have been doing lately. We can't wait to see all our Utah people, but we are very very sad to leave our Mesa friends.
FIRST: We are expecting a new little baby boy (Micah Jeffrey) on July 24th. So far this pregnancy has been great. Morning sickness through the first trimester, but it was manageable (easy to say now that it's over), and every thing else is completely normal. We are excited and hope Katie will adjust well to her new brother.
SECOND: Andy graduates from dental school in 18 days (HOORAY!). These past four years went by a lot faster than we expected. He can hardly wait to be finished, although he still has a lot of preparation to do for his board exams.
THIRD: We are moving to Bountiful, Utah in 26 days. Andy will be starting a residency program at the University of Utah Medical Center, so we are moving home, at least for a year. We are very excited to have a house where Katie can play in the backyard sandbox instead of just throwing rocks around everywhere.
FOURTH: Katie will turn 2 on the 12th. She is getting huge, and does new things all the time to surprise us. She loves to sing and her favorite forbidden activity is to climb up on the counter and put things in the microwave when I am not looking. I have to keep in unplugged when it is not in use or she will melt something (like her plastic tea set).
This is just a quick update of our news, but I hope it gives you a little peek into what we have been doing lately. We can't wait to see all our Utah people, but we are very very sad to leave our Mesa friends.

2 comments:
Thanks for the update, Sara! It's great that you guys will be moving up here! When you get settled, we'll need to get together.
Congrats to Andy for his upcoming graduation, and congrats to both of you on the uncoming family addition!
HOORAY! HOORAY! Sara is back in the world of the blog. I know you are already in Utah (per conversation with Wendy) but I'm not sure what is going on so when/if you get a chance and feel up to it Elizabeth and I (Chris too of course) would love to come visit. I'm back working part time - 4 hours a day a few days a week - but other then that we are around. Also we have a zoo pass and can get you and Katie in for free! Can't wait to hear MORE.
Post a Comment