Sunday, October 28, 2007

October Days


Well... I am inevitably getting older. Chris and I celebrated our birthday last week. I am now 28. Life keeps creeping up on me. I can no longer remember how old I am unless I figure out how old Andy is and subtract. Thirty used to seem so far away, but now I realize it is almost here! What happened? It seems like just yesterday I was turning sweet 16 and learning how to drive! And now here I am with two kids! I guess the old saying is true: Time flies when you're having fun!
MICAH MAN


Micah is three months old now and last week he rolled over for the first time! He did it about 12 times in a row, but since then he hasn't done it once. Maybe he worked those muscles too hard or something. Now he just rolls onto his side and stops, like he is stuck or something. It is quite funny to watch. He is such a sweet little guy, pretty happy and mellow most of the time. And those cheeks! Could they be any chubbier! We love our little guy.

Katie-bug

Katie is very excited to be a ballerina for Halloween. She loves her tutu that I made, but she was even more excited when I made a matching one for Doll. (For those who aren't familiar, Katie's doll is named Doll. Not very creative, I know.) She also loves to have "parties" in her room. The other day I caught her with a whole bag of goldfish crackers dumped out on her table, which were snacks for her party with Doll and her other dolls (Two-doll and Christmas-doll).

I must say thanks to Andy for the new camera he got me for my birthday. Our old one got lost, along with the pictures of our summer vacation and Micah's first month of life. Sigh. But I am very excited to have a new one so that you can see our little squirts and all the adventures that our life is made up from. Hope you have a Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

TeamDall said...

Very, very cute. I can't believe you're 28, how old. I remember when you were 16 and going Zuka Juice in your really awesome car.

Your kids are beautiful! Let's hang out!
love beccabarker, I mean Becca Dall

Lyric Payne said...

It's about time you updated your blog! Adorable kids. I can't believe those cheeks on Micah! We may come down to SLC for a ski trip this winter, and if we do we will have to get together with all the Utah dentists!

MayerFamily said...

Finally a new blog! Its so depressing to check and have no new pictures and funny Sara quips! Micah is so . . . . handsome (your welcome Andy) And Brooke did the same thing with the rolling by the way. Katie is such a little girl now! I hope Brooke will love the "doll" you gave her as much as Katie loves hers! Ethan still talks about Katie- we miss you guys!
Tricia
p.s. I am so glad I have a few more months of 27 year old bliss! haha
p.s.s. your hair is so long!

Krystal Trapnell said...

Sara-
I need your new address for Christmas cards. Email me at espyk@yahoo.com. And post while you're at it! I want to see the pink toilets (well, I want to see the rest of your house, really).