Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Back in the Saddle Again

Popsicle face!
A bath at the cabin
Montana family

Well Jeff, here you go. I new blog just for you.
When I last wrote I said that there would be more to come, but I can only get a few pictures on each blog, so I will have to split them up a bit. When we were in Montana, we had a great time playing at the beach, and eating sand (well, Katie did at least), and relaxing in the beautiful forest. My dad would take Katie and vanish for hours at a time, taking walks and "introducing her to nature." What that means is that he let her eat pinecones. My dad has officially lost his mind, I am convinced. The first grandkid comes along and he finally just snapped. But Katie loved all the attention, and all the "nature," so I guess as long as he doesn't let her eat poison ivy or pet a skunk we're okay.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sara-
I always love reading your blogs...I can just hear you narrating it. Cute bangs too!
Love Sarah (#1) Watford